LGBTI+ DRAG Tour
Are you curious of experiencing a new amazing side of Copenhagen?
The LGBTI+ Drag Queen Tour takes you on a cycling journey through the city on a whole new level and tells you about Copenhagen’s LGBTI+ history as seen through their eyes. We assure you it’s nothing like what you’ve experienced ever before! With humour and a deep love for Copenhagen you get a rare insight into what this distinctive and colourful environment has to offer.
Time: Daily start from 11 am
Number of participants: From 2 – 100
Language: English, Danish
- The tour can get cancelled if there are less than 6 participants. In this case, a full refund is given and you will be notified 24 hours in advance.
- This tour must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
Disclaimer: All phrases and words used by the guides are their own and do not refer back to us or Copenhagen 2021
For each trip sold, 50 DKK goes to Copenhagen 2021 World Pride and EuroGames in Copenhagen 2021.
Read more here
Nyhavn 44, 1051 Copenhagen K
Daily from 11 am
From 2 - 100
LGBTI+ DRAG Tour
Nyhavn 44, 1051 Copenhagen K
Timeslot City BikeFamily BikeFamily Bike PremiumChristiania BikeTouring Bike
Up to 3 Hours 90450500450200
Up to 6 Hours 110500550500250
Up to 24 Hours 120600650600300
2 days 180850900850400
3 days 230100010501000500
4 days 280110011501100600
5 days 330130013501300700
6 days 380150015501500800
1 week 430160016501600900
Add day +50---------+50
2 weeks 600---------1250
3 weeks 700---------1600
Harley Queen who has cycled the roads thin in South Jutland and fully thinks she is the only one who can find out how to cycle. But besides some lessons in biking she guarantees an unforgettable tour full of laughter, noise and learning! Bringing cake is indeed appreciated. And YES feel free to smoke on the tour.
Di Di Cancerella is born and grown up in Copenhagen and knows all the roads and hidden gems. She learned from her grandfather how to smoke cigarettes and scrape scratch cards while riding a bicycle. She has never fallen of her bike, so you are in safe and humorous hands when Di Di guides through Copenhagen. It will be without cigarettes and scratch cards – promise!
Britney Corvette is a South Jutland drag queen, she is "The sweet girl Next Door” she has performed on various scenes small and large with her black humour and funny performances. She is pretty and she will sweet-you with her love - being your guide around Copenhagen
Brynhildr is a person with beard from Lolland. She is the type that had done a bike ride to Nice and crossed four Alps. But also, the type that gets breathless by going up a staircase, she is the. Storytelling person in high heels and loud hair, everything your heart desires
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, GBP, DKK are accepted.
- City Bikes (all) are 1000 DKK / 100 EUR / 100 USD / 100 GBP for up to 5 bikes
- Family Bikes (all) are 4000 DKK / 400 EUR / 400 USD / 400 GBP per bike
- Electric Bikes are 2000 DKK / 200 EUR / 200 USD / 200 GBP per bike
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- According to covid19, we are of course fair
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours.
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bikes: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
There is a responsibility for the equipment, which is held by the tenant to ensure it will not be stolen or suffer damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar. The tenant will be liable for the rent.
If the leased equipment is not returned, there will be a liability imposed which is made up of the following amounts:
- City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike / cash 100 EUR or USD
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Copenhagen Bicycles is not liable for anything that may occur to you or to any third parties involved during the rental period that are accepted when placing an order.
The tenant is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed that are accepted when placing an order.