Learn about the amazing history of Copenhagen!
During this 2.5 hour tour, you will see the old city of Copenhagen plus the main sights. You will hear about the history of Copenhagen, dating back to the early Viking ages.
You will also learn about the royal family at the Amalienborg Palace and see the parliament at Christiansborg. This tour also takes you to see some of the old churches, the city towers and the oldest buildings in the city.
If you would like to book this tour at another time than offered, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accommodate you.
You can bring your own bike or simply rent one from us, see the prices below
- The tour could get cancelled if there are less than 4 participants. In this case there will be a full refund given and you will be notified 24 hours in advance.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance
Daily from 10 am -12.30 pm, English, Spanish or 3 pm - 5.30 pm English, German, Spanish
Up to 10 participants Pr. Group. Min. 4 participants.
English, German, Spanish, Danish
Timeslot City BikeCity Bike with a childseatJunior BikeFamily BikeFamily Bike PremiumChristiania Bike
Up to 3 Hours 9012090450500450
Up to 6 Hours 110140110500550500
Up to 24 Hours 120150120600650600
2 days 180210180850900850
3 days 230260230100010501000
4 days 280310280110011501100
5 days 330360330130013501300
6 days 380410380150015501500
1 week 430460430160016501600
Add day +50+50+50---------
2 weeks 600630600---------
3 weeks 700730700---------
As a native Copenhagener Bo knows the city like the back of his hand: The history, the big lines, and the small secrets places, that are impossible to find on your own. After 8 years as a tourist guide, he has a very big experience. He always makes sure that his guests come first and will do his very best to give you the best day of your holiday.
Odin grew up on the island of Møn, but his family is from Copenhagen. He has an MA in history from the University of Copenhagen. As an experienced rickshaw driver, he knows the city well; both the tourist spots and the better-kept secrets. Odin has been a guide for 4 years and as well as the established routes, he is open to your ideas for places you would like to see.
Henrik has lived 6 years in Buenos Aires where he has worked with spreading Danish cycling culture through the platform Viking Bike Academy: He was a co-founder of the Argentine Cyclist’s federation, and has extensively experience working with bicycle tourism, both organizing and as a guide. He holds a Msc of political science, and he will share political and cultural insights about Denmark and the Danes.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, GBP, DKK are accepted.
- City Bikes (all) are 1000 DKK / 100 EUR / 100 USD / 100 GBP for up to 5 bikes
- Family Bikes (all) are 4000 DKK / 400 EUR / 400 USD / 400 GBP per bike
- Electric Bikes are 2000 DKK / 200 EUR / 200 USD / 200 GBP per bike
- Touring Bikes are 2000 DKK / 200 EUR / 200 USD / 200 GBP per bike
- Road Bikes are 4000 DKK / 400 EUR / 400 USD / 400 GBP per bike
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours (8:30 am to 17:30 pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (09:30 to 18:00).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bikes: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Family Taxi bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
There is a responsibility for the equipment, which is held by the tenant to ensure it will not be stolen or suffer damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar. The tenant will be liable for the rent.
If the leased equipment is not returned, there will be a liability imposed which is made up of the following amounts:
- City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike / cash 100 EUR or USD
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
- Touring Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
- Road Bikes are DKK 5000 per bike / cash 500 EUR or USD
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Copenhagen Bicycles is not liable for anything that may occur to you or to any third parties involved during the rental period that are accepted when placing an order.
The tenant is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed that are accepted when placing an order.