Exclusive Harbour Tour
See the harbour area and enjoy lunch and insight into a Copenhageners home.
During the tour you will see the various harbour areas of Copenhagen. The old harbour with its navy buildings in the north, containing ships from the 16th century. You will pass many charming side channels when moving over to the newer harbour area on the south side. Here there are many examples of impressive architecture and modern highly exclusive Copenhagen apartments. In the summer , the harbour area is popular for swimming and bathing as the water is very clean.
The tour lasts for around 5 hours and covers around 18km of flat terrain at a comfortable speed, allowing our guide to stop and tell about the history of the area. Lunch is included and enjoyed at the private terrace of our guide, which faces the harbour. During the tour you are welcome to ask the guide all your questions regarding life in Copenhagen.
Read more here
You can bring your own bike or simply rent one from us, see the prices below
- The tour could get cancelled if there are less than 4 participants. In this case there will be a full refund given and you will be notified 24 hours in advance.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance
Nyhavn 44, 1051 Copenhagen K
10:00 - 15:00, Every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
4-12 (minimum 4)
Exclusive Harbour Tour
Nyhavn 44, 1051 Copenhagen K
Timeslot City BikeCity Bike with a childseatJunior BikeFamily BikeFamily Bike PremiumChristiania Bike
Up to 3 Hours 9012090450500450
Up to 6 Hours 110140110500550500
Up to 24 Hours 120150120600650600
2 days 180210180850900850
3 days 230260230100010501000
4 days 280310280110011501100
5 days 330360330130013501300
6 days 380410380150015501500
1 week 430460430160016501600
Add day +50+50+50---------
2 weeks 600630600---------
3 weeks 700730700---------
Henrik is 65 years old, dentist and has been employed in the traveling business for many years. He is now studying a bachelor in tourism, architecture and modern history. Privately, Henrik has been married to Lene for 40 years and they have five adult children. Henrik has a huge interest in Copenhagen Architecture, history, and culture. And he loves the harbor! Henrik is a true Copenhagener and a great storyteller and he enjoys showing his guests and tour groups around. He is very open-minded and is also open to showing his home to anyone who would like to visit a real Copenhagener’s home and ask all the questions about Copenhagen city life.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, GBP, DKK are accepted.
- City Bikes (all) are 1000 DKK / 100 EUR / 100 USD / 100 GBP for up to 5 bikes
- Family Bikes (all) are 4000 DKK / 400 EUR / 400 USD / 400 GBP per bike
- Electric Bikes are 2000 DKK / 200 EUR / 200 USD / 200 GBP per bike
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- According to covid19, we are of course fair
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours.
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bikes: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
There is a responsibility for the equipment, which is held by the tenant to ensure it will not be stolen or suffer damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar. The tenant will be liable for the rent.
If the leased equipment is not returned, there will be a liability imposed which is made up of the following amounts:
- City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike / cash 100 EUR or USD
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Copenhagen Bicycles is not liable for anything that may occur to you or to any third parties involved during the rental period that are accepted when placing an order.
The tenant is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed that are accepted when placing an order.