Family Premium Bike
Getting your family in this Family Premium Bike for your next excursion
Available at: Nyhavn
Experience Copenhagen on a different type of bike. The perfect taxi bike for your family transporting the children or elderly people. A Couch on wheels designed by Arne Jacobsen. This bike lets you go where cars cannot – through green parks and down charming side streets, breathing healthy air with happy kids. Up to two adults can sit in the front fastened with seatbelts.
The Family Premium Bike is one of the world’s lightest three-wheeled cargo bikes. Easy to rid even it’s not electric. An easily removable plate can be removed for people with walking difficulties to enter the bike, handy storage compartment for accessories 70 litters. If rain should fall fold the hood out and sit comfortably covered and enjoy the view through the wide windows. Powerful hydraulic breaks will make sure to get a full stop in short distance.
- Max payload on the front box: 160 kg
- Overall max payload: 250 kg
- The Seat is 90 cm wide
- Shimano Deore 9 speeds
Sizes: - One Size
Gears: - 9
Gender: male female
Recommended extra equipment
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, GBP, DKK are accepted.
- City Bikes (all) are 1000 DKK / 100 EUR / 100 USD / 100 GBP for up to 5 bikes
- Family Bikes (all) are 4000 DKK / 400 EUR / 400 USD / 400 GBP per bike
- Electric Bikes are 2000 DKK / 200 EUR / 200 USD / 200 GBP per bike
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- According to covid19, we are of course fair
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours.
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bikes: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
There is a responsibility for the equipment, which is held by the tenant to ensure it will not be stolen or suffer damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar. The tenant will be liable for the rent.
If the leased equipment is not returned, there will be a liability imposed which is made up of the following amounts:
- City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike / cash 100 EUR or USD
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Copenhagen Bicycles is not liable for anything that may occur to you or to any third parties involved during the rental period that are accepted when placing an order.
The tenant is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed that are accepted when placing an order.
Timeslot Family BikeFamily Bike PremiumHelmet
Up to 3 Hours 45050040
Up to 6 Hours 50055040
Up to 24 Hours 60065040
2 days 85090050
3 days 1000105060
4 days 1100115070
5 days 1300135080
6 days 1500155090
1 week 16001650100
Add day ------+10
2 weeks ------170
3 weeks ------210