The electric bikes support your ride for light biking
Available at: Nyhavn
The battery support can be turned off and then it becomes a regular bike. With a fully charged battery, you can drive up to 30 km.
Have you heard about the famous Louisiana Museum of modern art? If you wish to visit Louisiana or just want to travel without getting exhausted, this type of bike is a perfect solution. It is designed to assist you on long distance trips.
Our Electric Bikes is with male frame, have up to 7 gears, equipped with front brakes on the handlebar and back pedal brakes. The battery is placed on the rear rack. Also comes with front and rear lights and a lock. The saddle is adjustable.
- Male frame not suitable for people lower than 5,4 ft (165cm) or with moving disability.
- Maximum cargo load capacity is 15 kg.
- Maximum rental is 7 days.
- The driving range is 30 km or less depending on:
- Power support from the engine
- Load weight
- Driving and environment
Sizes: Male frame fits 5,4 ft – 6 ft (165 cm – 210 cm)
Recommended extra equipment
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, GBP, DKK are accepted.
- City Bikes (all) are 1000 DKK / 100 EUR / 100 USD / 100 GBP for up to 5 bikes
- Family Bikes (all) are 4000 DKK / 400 EUR / 400 USD / 400 GBP per bike
- Electric Bikes are 2000 DKK / 200 EUR / 200 USD / 200 GBP per bike
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- According to covid19, we are of course fair
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours.
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bikes: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
There is a responsibility for the equipment, which is held by the tenant to ensure it will not be stolen or suffer damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar. The tenant will be liable for the rent.
If the leased equipment is not returned, there will be a liability imposed which is made up of the following amounts:
- City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike / cash 100 EUR or USD
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Copenhagen Bicycles is not liable for anything that may occur to you or to any third parties involved during the rental period that are accepted when placing an order.
The tenant is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed that are accepted when placing an order.
Timeslot City BikeCity Bike with a childseatElectric BikeFamily BikeFamily Bike PremiumHelmet
Up to 3 Hours 9012020045050040
Up to 6 Hours 11014025050055040
Up to 24 Hours 12015030060065040
2 days 18021040085090050
3 days 2302605001000105060
4 days 2803106001100115070
5 days 3303607001300135080
6 days 3804108001500155090
1 week 43046090016001650100
Add day +50+50---------+10
2 weeks 600630---------170
3 weeks 700730---------210