We are experienced in guided bike tours. You will be sure to have a great time with us.
This private guided tour is designed for you and anyone you would like to share it with. We offer guided tours by bike or by foot. The route can begin and end wherever you would like it to be.
We always can adapt our tours by group size and places to visit. Everything is possible!
Order the tour online or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are more than 40 people, please write us an e-mail.
Copenhagen Bicycles can arrange guides in English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Italian.
Book a group guided tour here. We can customize your needs if you are a large family, school class, company or groups of friends.
Our guides can handle up to 20 participants per group. You can always feel safe with us.
We look forward to showing you our city in the way you prefer!
Experience Copenhagen like a local – with CPH BLONDE
This guided tour is perfect for:
- Visitors who would like insider tips and to experience Copenhagen the local way.
- Inspiration on where to wine & dine and have a coffee, after the guided tour.
- Also perfect for visitors who have been in Copenhagen before and want to learn more about the city.
The tour includes a City Bike or you can bring your own bike!
The guided tour lasts 2,5 hours and begins at 12 am every day between February 1st – September 30th.
We can only complete this tour if we have more than 5 participants, where we, unfortunately, may be forced to cancel, booked payments will be refunded.
You will get to experience Copenhagen in the way the locals do when CPH BLONDE reveals hidden gems and what it’s like – really – to be and live like a Copenhagener.
CPH BLONDE is a rewarded blogger whose blog has been voted world’s best lifestyle blog about Copenhagen. She was also chosen by CNN International to participate in their TV series” The Perfect City”. Take advantage of her knowledge about the city and insider tips, and join her for a unique Copenhagen experience.
Learn how to become the perfect cyclist and bike safely in the busy Copenhagen streets.
Sign up for this guided tour, experience the urban atmosphere as a local and learn how to move around the city on two wheels.
- Get training in cyclist traffic rules.
- Avoid traffic accidents and fines from the police.
- Experience Copenhagen’s tourist attractions.
- Become familiar with the geography and most popular neighborhoods.
- Practical knowledge: Get to know the great shopping and dining places.