We are experienced in guided bike tours. You will be sure to have a great time with us.
This private guided tour is designed for you and anyone you would like to share it with. We offer guided tours by bike or on foot. The route can begin and end wherever you like.
We can always adapt our tours according to group size and places to visit. Everything is possible!
Order the tour online or by e-mail at email@example.com. If you are more than 40 people, please write us an e-mail.
Copenhagen Bicycles can arrange guides in English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Italian.
Book a group guided tour here. We can customize your needs if you are a large family, school class, company or groups of friends.
Our guides can handle up to 20 participants per group. You will always feel safe with us.
We look forward to showing you our city in the way you prefer!
We may be forced to cancel if our guides are scheduled for other tours. Booked payments will be refunded.
Experience Copenhagen like a local – with CPH BLONDE
This guided tour is perfect for:
- Visitors who would like insider tips and to experience Copenhagen the local way.
- Inspiration on where to wine and dine and have a coffee after the guided tour.
- Also perfect for visitors who have been in Copenhagen before and want to learn more about the city.
The tour includes a City Bike or you can bring your own bike!
The guided tour lasts 2,5 hours and begins at 12 am every day between 1st February and 30th September.
We can only complete this tour if we have more than 5 participants. If not we may unfortunately be forced to cancel. In this case all payments will be refunded.
You will get to experience Copenhagen in the way the locals do when CPH BLONDE reveals hidden gems and what it’s really like to be and live like a Copenhagener.
CPH BLONDE is an award winning blogger whose blog has been voted the world’s best lifestyle blog about Copenhagen. She was also chosen by CNN International to participate in their TV series ”The Perfect City”. Take advantage of her knowledge of the city and insider tips. Join her for a unique Copenhagen experience.
Learn how to become the perfect cyclist and bike safely in Copenhagen’s busy streets.
Sign up for this guided tour and experience the urban atmosphere as a local and learn how to move around the city on two wheels.
- Get training in cyclist traffic rules.
- Avoid traffic accidents and police fines.
- Experience Copenhagen’s tourist attractions.
- Become familiar with the geography and most popular neighbourhoods.
- Practical knowledge : get to know the great shopping and dining places.