- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- Standard Bikes constitutes DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, EUR, USD
- Family Vintage Bike constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Electric Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Touring Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Road Bikes constitutes DKK 4000, per bike/cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Family Bike constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Family Taxi Bike constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Butchers Bike constitutes DKK 5000, per bike/cash 500,- EUR, USD
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours (8:30 am to 17:30 pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (08:30 to 17:30).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family Vintage bike: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Family Taxi bike: DKK 10.000
- Butchers and Bicycles bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
At Copenhagen Bicycles, we care about your personal data. We have no intention to gather more information about you than what is necessary in relation to the purpose.
Data responsible and contact information
The legal entity that is responsible in relation to personal information handled on the customer relationship:
Copenhagen Bicycles APS
Nyhavn 44, 1051 Copenhagen K
Categories of Personal Data Collected by Copenhagen Bicycles
When purchasing we are registered and handle the following information
Physical (in the shop)
Addresses (if added to a booking)
CVR Number (if added to the booking)
Received e-mail contact information (signature)
Payment information’s is managed by NETS both when paying online and at the shop and is thus not collected by Copenhagen Bicycles
Automatically collected information
At your visit to CopenhagenBicycles.dk, we may automatically record certain information from the User’s or Visitor’s device by using various types of technology, including cookies, “clear gifs” or “web beacons”. This “automatically collected” information may include IP address or other device address or ID, web browser
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit Copenhagen bicycles.DK (we) save cookies on your computer for technical and statistic use, and making a better experience on the website)
You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device’s settings. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some services and features may not work.
Google: Google Analytics helps us analyze how visitors use our website. It counts the number of visitors and tells us things about their overall behavior – such as the typical length of stay on the site or the average number of pages a user view. Information collected via Google Analytics has aggregated anonymously and contains no personal data.
Retention of Personal Data
During the creation of an online booking, your email address, nickname, phone number will only be retained in your booking. We will retain your personal data in your booking form for as long as your booking is to be active.
The personal information is mainly collected for us to be able to keep in touch with you as a customer.
Handling personal data
We store the information safely and do not in any way transfer it to either commercial or third parties.
The physical notes (terms & conditions) are kept chronologically in folders and is saved for 3 months.
We keep the information in our booking system for maximum two years. E-mail correspondences are kept online also for two years.
If you reside in the European Union, under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access, correct or delete your personal information that we have collected
- Receive your personal information in a structured and standard machine-readable format
- Object to, and restrict, the further processing of your personal information
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
To gain access to, correct, restrict, suspend processing or erasure of your personal data, or to delete your booking.
If you live in the European Union and you wish to exercise your right to the restriction of processing or your right to object to processing, contact Copenhagen Bicycles by email at email@example.com