Let us show you around Copenhagen in the way you like!
We are experienced in guided bike tours. You will be sure to have a great time with us.
This private guided tour is designed for you and anyone you would like to share it with. We offer guided tours by bike or on foot. The route can begin and end wherever and whenever you like.
We always can adapt our tours by group size and places to visit. Everything is possible!
Order the tour online or by e-mail at email@example.com. If your tour consist of more than 40 people, please write us an e-mail.
Copenhagen Bicycles can arrange guides in English, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Dutch and Italian.
Book a group guided tour here. We can customize your needs if you are a large family, school class, company or groups of friends.
Our guides can handle up to 20 participants per group. You can always feel safe with us.
We look forward to showing you our city in the way you prefer!
Anywhere in Copenhagen
From 1 to any
English, Danish, Scandinavian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- Standard Bikes constitutes DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, EUR, USD
- Family Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Electric Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Touring Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Road Bikes constitutes DKK 4000, per bike/cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Butchers Bike constitutes DKK 5000, per bike/cash 500,- EUR, USD
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours (8:30 am to 17:30 pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (08:30 to 17:30).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Butchers and Bicycles bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Anywhere in Copenhagen