Highlights of Copenhagen
Experience Copenhagen in the best way: By bike. You can bring your own bike or rent one from us!
The guided tour lasts 2,5 hours and begins at 11 AM every day between April 1st – September 30th.
You will get to experience Copenhagen in the way the locals do and you will hear all the fun stories about our city.
Our guide will show you some of these places:
Nyhavn, Amalienborg (The Queen’s Castle), Amaliehaven, The Little Mermaid, Christiansborg (The Parliament), Freetown Christiania, The Royal Danish Opera House, Frederick’s Church, The Gefion Fountain, Nyboder, King’s Garden, Rosenborg Castle, The Round Tower, The Royal Library Garden, The Synagogue, Gråbrødretorv, The Danish National Bank, King’s New Square, The Royal Danish Theater, Town Square, Tivoli, Church of Our Saviour, Børsen (The Royal Exchange) and much more.
You will also get to hear about H.C. Andersen, Søren Kierkegaard and other famous people and you will be able to ask about anything you would like to know about the Danes.
The price for the daily guided tour for 2,5 hours is 100 DKK per person excluding bikes. You are very welcome to bring your own bike or rent one at our shop.
Remember, you can also get a private guided tour in your own language, just as you wish. Contact us at email@example.com or order the tour online.
We look forward to seeing you!
1051 Copenhagen K
11:00 - 13:30 ( Two and a half hour )
From 1 to 20 participants
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your booking consist more than 40 bikes, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the online booking form.
- If your group consists between 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior the booking.
- You can pay online through this website.
- The payment needs to be proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- A deposit is required when arriving at our shop, the deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- Standard Bikes constitutes DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, EUR, USD
- Family Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Electric Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Touring Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Racing Bikes constitutes DKK 4000, per bike / cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Butchers Bike constitutes DKK 5000, per bike / cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- All cancellations needs to be made in our opening hours (8:30am to 17:30pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (8:30 to 17:30).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Racing/road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Butchers and Bicycles bike: DKK 10.00
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after end of reparation the owner will be charged 50 dkk for every week of storage.
1051 Copenhagen K