Are you an experienced bike rider? Do you like long distance cycling? Or do you like camping and nature? If your answer is yes, we have the perfect bike for you.
Our touring bikes are mainly designed for long distance trips out of the city but can also function well in the city since you can cycle faster from A to B.
The touring bike is equipped with 8, 18 or 20 gears. It has a lock and the brakes are placed on the handlebar. If you wish to travel further you can also rent touring bike bags, since there are rear racks on the back. The saddle is adjustable.
Sizes: 44 - 60 cm
Gears: 8 - 27
Gender: male female
Recommended extra equipment
Choosing the right size:
It is important for best comfort and driveability, to choose the bike that fits the rider. The size of the bike depends on rider’s leg length.
To determine the frame size. Measure your inside leg, and follow the schema to determine your size.
Leg Length (cm) Leg Length (inches) Frame Size Touring
66 - 68 cm 27 - 29 inches 44 cm
69 - 76 cm 28 - 30 inches 45 cm
77 - 79 cm 30 - 32 inches 50 cm
80 - 80 cm 31 - 33 inches 52 cm
81 - 82 cm 34 - 36 inches 53 cm
83 - 85 cm 35 - 37 inches 54 cm
86 - 86 cm 36 - 38 inches 56 cm
87 - 87 cm 37 - 39 inches 57 cm
88 - 91 cm 38 - 40 inches 58 cm
92 - 103 cm 39 - 41 incehs 60 cm
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your booking consist more than 40 bikes, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the online booking form.
- If your group consists between 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior the booking.
- You can pay online through this website.
- The payment needs to be proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- A deposit is required when arriving at our shop, the deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- Standard Bikes constitutes DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, EUR, USD
- Family Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Electric Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Touring Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Racing Bikes constitutes DKK 4000, per bike / cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Butchers Bike constitutes DKK 5000, per bike / cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- All cancellations needs to be made in our opening hours (8:30am to 17:30pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (8:30 to 17:30).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Racing/road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Butchers and Bicycles bike: DKK 10.00
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after end of reparation the owner will be charged 50 dkk for every week of storage.
Timeslot Touring Bags Helmet
Up to 3 Hours 200 50 40
Up to 6 Hours 250 50 40
Up to 24 Hours 300 80 40
2 days 400 115 50
3 days 500 150 60
4 days 600 185 70
5 days 700 220 80
6 days 800 255 90
1 week 900 270 100
Add. day +50 +25 +5
2 weeks 1250 400 100
3 weeks 1600 525 100
4 weeks --- --- 100
5-8 weeks --- --- 100
3 months --- --- 100
4 months --- --- 100