Are you an experienced bike rider? Do you like long distance cycling? Or do you like camping and nature? If the answer is yes, we have the perfect bike for you.
Our touring bikes are mainly designed for long distance trips out of the city but can also function well in the city as you can cycle faster from A to B.
This Bike can only be pre-ordered – at least 36 hours in advance.
A deposit for the bike is required when visiting our shop. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card or paid by cash. DKK, EUR, and USD are accepted.
- Touring Bikes are 3000 DKK / 300 EUR / 300 USD per bike
The touring bike is equipped with 8, 18 or 20 gears. It has a lock and the brakes are on the handlebar. If you wish to travel further you can also rent touring bike bags, as there are rear racks on the back. The saddle is adjustable.
- Maximum cargo load capacity is 15 kg.
Sizes: 44 - 60 cm
Gears: 8 - 27
Gender: male female
Recommended extra equipment
Choosing the right size:
It is important for best comfort and driveability, to choose the bike that fits the rider. The size of the bike depends on rider’s leg length.
To determine the frame size. Measure your inside leg, and follow the schema to determine your size.
Leg Length (cm) Leg Length (inches) Frame Size Touring
66 - 68 cm 27 - 29 inches 44 cm
69 - 76 cm 28 - 30 inches 45 cm
77 - 79 cm 30 - 32 inches 50 cm
80 - 80 cm 31 - 33 inches 52 cm
81 - 82 cm 34 - 36 inches 53 cm
83 - 85 cm 35 - 37 inches 54 cm
86 - 86 cm 36 - 38 inches 56 cm
87 - 87 cm 37 - 39 inches 57 cm
88 - 91 cm 38 - 40 inches 58 cm
92 - 103 cm 39 - 41 incehs 60 cm
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- All bike rentals include a required deposit. At your arriving at our shop, we will ask for the deposit. The deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- City Bikes (all) are DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, €, or $
- Family Bikes (all) are DKK 5000, per bike/cash 500,-€, or $
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000, per bike/cash 300,- €, or $
- Touring Bikes are DKK 3000, per bike/cash 300,- €, or $
- Road Bikes are DKK 5000, per bike/cash 500,- €, or $
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists of 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists of more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior to the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior to the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount.
- All cancellations need to be made in our opening hours (8:30 am to 17:30 pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (08:30 to 17:30).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family Vintage bike: DKK 10.000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Family Taxi bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
There is a responsibility for the equipment, which is held by the tenant to ensure it will not be stolen or suffer damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar. The tenant will be liable for the rent.
If the leased equipment is not returned, there will be a liability imposed which is made up of the following amounts:
- City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike / cash 100 EUR or USD
- Electric Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
- Touring Bikes are DKK 3000 per bike / cash 300 EUR or USD
- Road Bikes are DKK 5000 per bike / cash 500 EUR or USD
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according to rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after the end of repair, additional charge DKK 50 for every week of storage will be added.
Copenhagen Bicycles is not liable for anything that may occur to you or to any third parties involved during the rental period that are accepted when placing an order.
The tenant is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed that are accepted when placing an order.
Timeslot Touring BikeHelmet
Up to 3 Hours 20040
Up to 6 Hours 25040
Up to 24 Hours 30040
2 days 40050
3 days 50060
4 days 60070
5 days 70080
6 days 80090
1 week 900100
Add day +50+10
2 weeks 1250170
3 weeks 1600210