Our standard city bikes are designed for exploring the city and the bikes are perfect for enjoying an everyday ride.
Standard bikes are the most relaxed bikes when it comes to cycling. We have them in a standard size and in a smaller size.
Our standard bikes have 3 gears and a basket in front to transport your bag. It is provided with a lock and magnetic lights, both front and back. The saddle is adjustable. Our standard bikes have front brakes on the handlebar and back pedal brakes.
Sizes: From 45 - 53 cm
Gender: male female
Recommended extra equipment
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your booking consist more than 40 bikes, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the online booking form.
- If your group consists between 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior the booking.
- You can pay online through this website.
- The payment needs to be proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- A deposit is required when arriving at our shop, the deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- Standard Bikes constitutes DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, EUR, USD
- Family Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Electric Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Touring Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike / cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Racing Bikes constitutes DKK 4000, per bike / cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Butchers Bike constitutes DKK 4000, per bike / cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- All cancellations needs to be made in our opening hours (8:30am to 17:30pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (8:30 to 17:30).
- While renting a bike it is the renter’s responsibility to make sure the bike does not get stolen or damaged in any way.
- If the renter return to Copenhagen Bicycles Aps, Nyhavn 44, without the rental bike, Copenhagen Bicycles will charge the renter the matching replacement fee below:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Racing/road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Butchers and Bicycles bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misusage, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after end of reparation the owner will be charged 50 dkk for every week of storage.
Timeslot Standard / Junior Helmet
Up to 3 Hours 90 40
Up to 6 Hours 110 40
Up to 24 Hours 120 40
2 days 180 50
3 days 230 60
4 days 280 70
5 days 330 80
6 days 380 90
1 week 430 100
Add. day +50 +5
2 weeks 600 100
3 weeks 700 100
4 weeks 800 100
5-8 weeks 1000 100
3 months 1200 100
4 months 1500 100