If you are injured or have some other difficulties regarding cycling or if you like to overtake on the bike path, this type of bike is a perfect solution for you.
The battery support can be turned off and then, it becomes a regular bike. With a fully charged battery you can drive up to 50 km.
Have you heard about the famous Louisiana Museum of modern art? If you wish to visit Louisiana or just want to travel without getting exhausted, this type of bike is a perfect solution. It is designed to assist you on long distance trips.
Our Electric bikes have up to 7 gears, equipped with front brakes on the handlebar and back pedal brakes. The battery is placed on the rear rack, lights, and a lock. The saddle is adjustable.
Sizes: 45 cm
Gender: male female
Recommended extra equipment
Terms & Conditions
- The payment needs to be proceed online.
- If you order through e-mail, you will receive an invoice and a direct link to the payment.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as you have paid.
- A required deposit will be needed when arriving at our shop, the deposit can be reserved on a credit card, or cash by EUR, USD, DKK are accepted.
- Standard Bikes constitutes DKK 1000, up to 5 bikes cash 100, EUR, USD
- Family Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Electric Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Touring Bikes constitutes DKK 2000, per bike/cash 300,- EUR, USD
- Road Bikes constitutes DKK 4000, per bike/cash 500,- EUR, USD
- Butchers Bike constitutes DKK 5000, per bike/cash 500,- EUR, USD
- You can book our bikes through our website.
- If your group consists between 20 and 50 bikes, the booking has to be made no later than 10 working days prior the booking.
- If the group consists more than 50 bikes, the booking needs to be made no later than 30 working days prior the booking.
- Any cancellation must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking. In this case, the cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- Cancellations of bookings with more than 50 bikes must be done no later than 5 working days prior the booking. The cancellation fee will be 30% from the total amount.
- All cancellations needs to be made in our opening hours (8:30am to 17:30pm Monday – Friday CET).
- Any cancellations made later than 24 hours before the booking will not be refunded.
- It is only possible to rent and return bikes within the opening hours (08:30 to 17:30).
- There is responsibility right for the equipment, the responsible is held by the tenant to ensure it not will be stolen or suffers damage as a result of overload, improper treatment or similar will be liable for the rent.
- If the leased equipment will not be returned, there will be a liability imposed which constitutes the following amounts:
- Standard bike: DKK 1000
- Touring bike: DKK 3000
- Road bike: DKK 4000
- Electric bike: DKK 5000
- Family bike: DKK 10.000
- Butchers and Bicycles bike: DKK 10.000
- Copenhagen Bicycles is NOT liable or responsible for any personal injuries for the renter or for any third parties involved.
- The renter has to return the bike at the agreed time and if not the renter will have to pay for the additional time the bike was in the renter’s possession.
- The renter is liable for any damage done to the bike due to misuse, misconduct and/or neglect and will in that case pay for the repair needed. The amount reaches the replacement fees mentioned above.
Replacement bikes and repairs
- The terms and conditions according rental also count for replacement bikes.
- If the repaired bike has not been picked up within two weeks after end of reparation the owner will be charged DKK 50 for every week of storage.
Timeslot Electric Helmet
Up to 3 Hours 200 40
Up to 6 Hours 250 40
Up to 24 Hours 300 40
2 days 400 50
3 days 500 60
4 days 600 70
5 days 700 80
6 days 800 90
1 week 900 100
Add. day --- +5
2 weeks --- 170
3 weeks --- 210
Add + 1 Week --- ---
4 weeks --- ---
4-5 weeks --- ---
6-8 weeks --- ---
9-11 weeks --- ---
3 months --- ---
4 months --- ---